The Government of Western Australia


Parliamentary Counsel’s Office does not provide advice to the public about the interpretation or operation of legislation. Instead you may wish to contact the Government Agency that administers the legislation.

If you have questions relating to legislation our Frequently asked questions may give you the answer you are looking for.

If you have comments, questions or complaints about this website, please get in touch with us by email.

State Law Publisher Services

The Parliamentary Counsel’s Office has taken over responsibility for the hosting of this website from the State Law Publisher.

The following services are still provided by the State Law Publisher: